Hot wheels Mustangs

• Sponsors (?)

I haven't had any luck finding any yet :(

I buy any fox mustang diecast i see, lol, ive got like 8 "G Rides" 93 cobras now, and a bunch of cheapo ones from dollar stores.

It has entirely too much detail to be a hotwheels unless its in the special edition boxes they have. I have that exact car in johnny lightning minus the fender stripes.

It has entirely too much detail to be a hotwheels unless its in the special edition boxes they have. I have that exact car in johnny lightning minus the fender stripes.

U R a MORON. I have two Johnny Lightnings, and they are nothing close to that. Plus JL has Cragar rims on their mustangs. Those are HW wheels. I have pics if you want to see them.

U R a MORON. I have two Johnny Lightnings, and they are nothing close to that. Plus JL has Cragar rims on their mustangs. Those are HW wheels. I have pics if you want to see them.

Being ive collected hot wheels and johnny lightning cars since i was 12 and still have them in the packages ill let you slide. Their fox mustang cars have turbine wheels on them. I also have one with those very rims on it. Let me dig the car out of my attic and snap a pic tommorrow. Post the pics. in the hw package

So i found one. Its a special series of HW called modern classics, the package is orange and red. I knew it was a normal run of the mill by the colors and detail. It cost 4 dollars as opposed to 84 cents