How can i win????

Ranchero5.0 said:
I have to agree with the gears or to pitch the God aweful AOD. Jamie

LOL i find it funny you say this. as of right now im driving around on an AOD minus the OD. gotta have it ripped out here in a few days to go get rebuilt.

• Sponsors (?)

Bart - don't worry about it. Get the tranny rebuilt and enjoy what I think is one of the coolest lookin' BroncoII's around. No matter what you do, there's always someone that's faster - no sense even trying to play that game. Most important - get over racing on the street. If you get busted at 110+ you're gonna spend some time overnight some place you don't want to, and probably lose your license for awhile. And that's nothin' compared to what happens if you hurt an innocent bystander. Forget the guy in the Lightning. You win the 'cool' contest hands down over him, and he knows it.

I say keep your 373's...spend your money on something else...it's not worth the extra wear on your engine (higher rpms)...even though it would probably help you out a bit because of the weight...not worth it to me...as it stands now a Lightning will beat you from any given mph...whether it be 5mph or 90mph...

Michael Yount said:
Bart - don't worry about it. Get the tranny rebuilt and enjoy what I think is one of the coolest lookin' BroncoII's around. No matter what you do, there's always someone that's faster - no sense even trying to play that game. Most important - get over racing on the street. If you get busted at 110+ you're gonna spend some time overnight some place you don't want to, and probably lose your license for awhile. And that's nothin' compared to what happens if you hurt an innocent bystander. Forget the guy in the Lightning. You win the 'cool' contest hands down over him, and he knows it.

Mike, that has to be one of the nicest things ive ever been told that even contained a "Dont Do It" in it. LOL. ok so ill listen to ya ight.