How do you spell Mustang in Russian?

• Sponsors (?)

How long before Tesla gets smart and builds a modular car with interchangeable panels just for things like this?

It looks very cool, and would definitely be unique to have. Am I reading that right though, 2180lbs? It sounds like the kind of car that is only going to pass emission and safety standards in Countries that end in "stan."

Kurt

Reactions: 1 user
Were they that Stoopid, or were they going for internet hits?

I have my checkbook ready for when the electric 68 hits the states. My wife is ready to replace the bandwagon (a Grand Caravan) with something smaller and newer for around town. If they do not sell them here, I wonder what it would take to put a Dynacorn rebody on a Tesla loaded floor pan, besides $$$$.

Well, at least they're not going THIS route.... :doh:

View: https://youtu.be/Y4DGXUH5uvo

Were they that Stoopid, or were they going for internet hits?

*Prolly :jester:
Obviously, I don't think that they thought of the opposite reaction of a spring. They thought of the compression but not the extension. And I don't think they thought of welding 2 dissimilar metals.

Well, to be honest, I don't think they thought at all.... :shrug:

I have my checkbook ready for when the electric 68 hits the states. My wife is ready to replace the bandwagon (a Grand Caravan) with something smaller and newer for around town. If they do not sell them here, I wonder what it would take to put a Dynacorn rebody on a Tesla loaded floor pan, besides $$$$.

And it'd probably take something more along the lines of this: $$$$$$$$

The only reason I did not double my $ estimate is the Crown Vic Mustang build on here. But if I add the cost of new shop space and tools, eight dollar signs sounds closer. Paint is worth at least two big dollar signs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users