How fast is a '89 LX Notchback stock?

Dang 13.54 in a stock no option notch! Thats what I have and I would love to bring home a 13 sec. slip my first time out. Damn snow and weather, I can't wate untill the track opens up!!

And whats realy funny i think its go a little more in it to. matbe a 13.3. This thing pulls real hard.I raced my buddy on the highway with his 86 lx with gt40p heads ecam gt40intake shorty headers and full exhaust. and pulled on him but he top ended me in the long run. I am so happy with the way the car runs this coming from a gm at heart. I had a 04 gto auto bone stock run a 13.54 at 103mph with a 2.060ft and that was a 3725lb sled. It put down on the dyno 326rwhp and 340rwtq not to shabby.

• Sponsors (?)

And whats realy funny i think its go a little more in it to. matbe a 13.3. This thing pulls real hard.I raced my buddy on the highway with his 86 lx with gt40p heads ecam gt40intake shorty headers and full exhaust. and pulled on him but he top ended me in the long run. I am so happy with the way the car runs this coming from a gm at heart. I had a 04 gto auto bone stock run a 13.54 at 103mph with a 2.060ft and that was a 3725lb sled. It put down on the dyno 326rwhp and 340rwtq not to shabby.

Definitely. I actually have a similiar story as I raced my buddy who had a 96 cobra at the time I owned the car (98) and I pulled him hard outta the hole and all the way through second. Soon as we hit third though he was GONE. I wish I could offer you more info on how rare they were, but I was far from old enough or experienced enough when I owned it to care or be a melvin. It was almost ten years ago...:( Glad to hear that you are excited bout your Ford though!:nice:

its funny that you say you had a gto, because I did as well. Mine was the 6.0 m6though and it went a 12.9 @110 mph with nothing but a corsa cat-back....that was with a 2.08 short time, it had really bad wheelhop at the strip.

I'm a member at ls1gto. My sn is 05GTOM6 and was I was there with a few member the day it went 12's.