How Hard Is To Undo A Egr Delete Kit?

Deuce2x226

May 11, 2016
I am looking at buying a 2004 GT, the owner put on a EGR delete kit and also took off the catalytic converter. I was wondering how much money it would take to have the Catalytic converter and EGR put back on?

• Sponsors (?)

We got lots of those (Texans) around here. I'll double check but I thin you can get away with 3-way cats and reinstalling the EGR.

@LaserSVT , will know for sure. I think he even does inspections. He'll get a message to take a look at this thread when he gets a chance.

I am looking at buying a 2004 GT, the owner put on a EGR delete kit and also took off the catalytic converter. I was wondering how much money it would take to have the Catalytic converter and EGR put back on?
Hello lets see if this will help you out:
Okay usually un-deleting a EGR (exhaust gas regulator) involves turning it back on through the computer aside from just uncorking the EGR plug on the back of the plenum. find an EGR tube and reconnect it to the exhaust manifold reattatch the vacuum lines to the system and make sure it's all tightened up and that its turned on THROUGH THE COMPUTER because for a EGR delete it's necessary to complete the job. So that's a must. Far as the cats go you can order some from LMR.com or you can usually goto a muffler shop and they'll sell you some and do the weld install for you.
Good luck and let me know what happens.