How many of you V6 owners.....

• Sponsors (?)

05BlackV6 said:
I was just wondering if any of you 05 V6 'Stang owners are interested in trying to get the pony package for your car. ( If it's compatable)

Probably not.. Because most likley, you can just get a complete GT body kit for much cheaper..

So instead of looking like a V6 Pony Package, you can look like a GT for half the price.. LOL!!..

Now I really dont know how much a V6 Pony package cost.. But trust me, anyone who is paying attention, is going with the GT body kit.. This consist of bumpers, front and back, along with the rockers.. This also gets you 2 GT fog lights in the front..

So, in regards to the Pony package, for an 06 original Pony, I would commend the individual for an excellent selection and car.. But for an 05 or 06 without the pony package, I would recommend just getting the GT package..

The GT package brings out the edge in the car we are all use to seeing..

This is all just my particular opinion..

1,195 for the option when you buy it new. To have it put onto an 05 would be alot more probably because you need to get it and have it put in aka labor cost.

I still don't know if I'd want to put it on though anyway. I need to see it in person.

Would like to know the price. The factory option includes suspension, wheels, etc. not just the grill.
I would love to know what the fog lights, grill, wiring, switches would cost for an 05 and how difficult it would be to install.

I have the pony package. Its not just the grill (which i very well may replace) but the grill, spoiler, tape (got that deleted), antilock breaks, airbags and traction control.