how much ET/MPH am I going to lose?

2NDTIME

Founding Member
Nov 5, 2002
Kansas City
What do you think my et/mph would be after a swap from 5spd to new C4/3200 converter/transbrake. With no other changes. I have a felling I will gain ET but lose a mph or two. Auto will be ran with ET Drags, the 5spd was on street radials

• Sponsors (?)

2NDTIME said:
What do you think my et/mph would be after a swap from 5spd to new C4/3200 converter/transbrake. With no other changes. I have a felling I will gain ET but lose a mph or two. Auto will be ran with ET Drags, the 5spd was on street radials

You will lose ET and mph will stay the same or you may gain as I did switching from a T5 to a C4........... :nice:

the C4 and the stall will eat HP!! But the ET can be better than the 5 speed only cause you said your going to slicks... vs street tires with the 5 speed!! I run a C4 and 3800 stall... it shoots out of the hole when it is dialed in, but... a C4 and a loose converter will take 25-30% HP loss!! But HP doesnt win Drag races...ET does!! cool??
And when your winning the hi HP cars will still be blowing their tires away!! cool??

Street racing... sorry , but you cant beat a clutch!! ( launch RPM to the street traction and tires)

Just me......................

Thumper

I really enjoy mine.Im still learning how to launch it(Only ran it twice at the track).My e.t is about the same but Mph dropped about 3 mph.But it it awesome with nitrous.This is what I ran 2 weeks ago on a slick 1/8 track.My car weighs 3530lbs with me.

N/A-

nitrous-1

nitrous-2