How Much Lift Can I Go With This 331 Block

from6to8

There's suction so I used that end O_O
15 Year Member
Sep 2, 2012
Hey guys just in case its time for me to have ring work done or anything that requires me pulling the motor, I might just go ahead and do a 331 so now I'm asking all the questions that will help me make my decision. If I go with a certain 331 that comes with pistons,
Just wondering in case i decide to go the route of just buying a shortblock for my knowledge in case I want to go with a certain cam lift, duration. Does this block come with lifters? Will I need to get another oil pan? What else will I need to get?

Mine is a 95 ofcourse and have the 302 bottom end now with my setup and now in the process of checking to see whats going on with my no. 2 cylinder. So I'm just getting some things in order in case I decide to go 331 and not sure which route I am going to take yet if it turns out I have a ring issue or what have you.

The car will be a non track car, nice street car but I really will only play around on the street from time to time. Not a racer by any means. Or at least I'm not one to say go race. If I'm on the road and feeling froggy I might test it out if need be
smile.gif.pagespeed.ce.xM_f3u022S.gif

Not sure I will go the SC or turbo route either , might just be a nice 331http://www.summitracing.com/parts/hpe-sp13?seid=srese1&gclid=CIqo48u31rsCFahj7AodqmIA-g

• Sponsors (?)