Mach 1 How often do you see another Mach 1 of your color?

I've seen every color of Mach 1 around here, but I don't think they all live here. I've only seen my color a couple of times, so I'm guessing at least one other person in my area has a Torch Red Mach....... I see Azure Blue ones all the damn time. Actually, I have three friends that have them. :rlaugh:

I'm the only Mach in the area with BLACK rims though :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Naturally, after having made the above post, I saw one of the other Azure Blue Mach 1s on my way home today. Its driver flashed his lights at me and we exchanged waves. The drive was an old fat guy. I'm not sure if the car had been lowered or if the man's massive weight was just compressing the stock springs...

when i had my white mach i never seen another white one. at one point i was always around 5 red machs whether at work or with friends.. i still see my old mach about once a week, my uncle baught it..

ive only seen one gray and 1 blue one that I can remember.Ive seen more ferraris and lamborghinis than I have mach 1's.I was driving thru the city 1 day and I saw a guy driving a red viper w/silver stripes and thought it was my da until I remembered he was 5k miles away. Ive seen tha tcar 3 times since and yellow one all of a sudden. Every 1 must be getting a midlife crisis.

Reimann said:
I saw a yellow one less than a mile away from my house today. I was happy to see it and thought it was really cool, even though yellow is my least favorite Mach 1 color.

evidently you are not looking hard enough..There are 4 of us yellow ones in Indy and plenty of red,blue,mineral grey,comp. orange . and white ones around as well..black ones here are very scarce.. only seen 1 around here