how rare is my interior?

• Sponsors (?)

The red interior is the main reason i bought the car ! lol. i never wanted a mustang but the red interior and cause it was a stick shift is why i bought it.

Here's my current project.
must13.png

Someone mentioned rental cars had them? The keys the owner gave to me had a rental car keychain thing on it. maybe i shouldn't have thrown it away now : (

I wouldn't call it rare, just uncommon. IIRC it was an available option for 1994 and 1995. Anyone could have ordered it, but most did not. As you can imagine, finding interior parts would be a challenge.

Is that a twin turbo v6?

Reactions: 1 user
Enough about the red interior, how bout them twin hair dryers hang'n out all 'road warrior style!
hahaha. Never know when you need to inflate some air mattresses or inflatable rafts .

I wouldn't call it rare, just uncommon. IIRC it was an available option for 1994 and 1995. Anyone could have ordered it, but most did not. As you can imagine, finding interior parts would be a challenge.

Is that a twin turbo v6?

Yes it is. The 63 turbines are too big for a 3.8 on individual banks. So far i have decreased the size of only 1 of them to a 48 as i play with the current 4.56 gear ratio.
Will need to do some good testing before i decide if i should go 3.55 or not. Replacing the fuel pump to a 255 until then.