how shiny is your grill horse or cobra..?

i noticed my girll horse is like always covered with bug juice..
i seem to keep most of the exterior of my 65 coupe clean but never the front end as good...and the poor horse....on a scale of 1 to 10 how clean is your horse.. i say mine is usually a 4....actually once it is clean looks in pretty good shape. also makes we wonder if it is a male for female mustang..dont seem a lot of goods there..

• Sponsors (?)

I'd say my grille horse was always kinda dirty.. had that stained look to it. So probably rate it a 2.

I replaced it with a horse on fire. It stays pretty clean except maybe 1 or 2 bugs every once in a while. I have acouple of chips on it now also.

Well on my 72 the grill horse stays pretty clean I would probably say a 7. OF course this is not a daily driver and pretty much gets cleaned everytime it goes out for a ride.

My 02 GT is another story. This is a daily driver and my commute is around 50 miles each way. I leave for work before dawn and I live kind of in the country so there are lots of bugs. Therefore, lots of guts and buggy body parts on the front end and pony. I try to clean everytime I wash the car, about everyother week in the spring and summer, but I would still say it is only a 4 maybe a 5.