How's the weather today?

fobra559

At least it's more erect and not floppy anymore.
Nov 1, 2007
Lindsay, CA
Took the girl out for a little cruise for her weekly exercise. All this crappy weather and finally a nice day with full on sunshine. I can actually see the snow on the mountains, makes me want to drive up there and go snowboarding:drool: How's the weather like elsewhere?

• Sponsors (?)

It's been in the single digits and teens throughout the week here in Indy - now its up into the high 20's low 30's. Ugh :nonono: Hopefully just another couple weeks before we get some 40's and 50's and just a few more after that ill we hit some 60's... I have had the stang out maybe twice in the past two months, not counting the week I had to drive it around Christmas when my daily was down lol.

Ouch, driving it during:( Christmas Man I just want summer to come here already where I can just roll down my window in town without worrying about getting frozen tits:D

We had a string of 5 sunny days in a row here. Very rare this time of year. I took my Mach out for a cruise the other day and ran afew errands in it. The power felt really good :) . Back to rain today and actually had afew snowflakes too.

rain here in mobile sucks!!! somedays it is bright and shiny and then the next day it's a downpour...but the past few days have been soft rain and drizzles but it still has dropped over 1"

it has been at or below zero all week.......today it was 27. you know its been cold when you go outside and its 27 and you actually think it feels relatively warm.

but my car drives all year sun rain snow/salt. my GT is my only car and i cant give up my mustang. my last one was a 94 v6 and she served me well for 8 years. when she died i thought of getting something more practical, until i started test driving other cars/trucks. the thought of not driving a mustang was sad. the 94 was my first car. i got it 5 years old and with 38,000 miles. i couldn't do that to myself.

Yup craptastic here....snow on the road = Car sits in garage...even if i could get it out (which would be a chore in itself)....i highly doubt i could get it back in...

Snow + Ice + inclined driveway = Not worth the headache!!!!