Humming And Vibrating Niose From Under The Car

BlakieMoeStang

Mar 10, 2012
Fairfield
Hey mustang world have a problem again when car is running theres a humming vibrating noise from under the bottom when driving on freeway can't feel it but when I come to a stop thats when it starts the mufflers sound a little louder right before this happend I was driving I got on it and after that it did't have no power until it cool off what do I do

• Sponsors (?)

Hey mustang world have a problem again. When car is running theres a humming vibrating noise from under the bottom when driving on the freeway. Can't feel it but when I come to a stop thats when it starts, the mufflers sounded a little louder right before this happend. I was driving and I got on it, after that it didn't have any power until it cooled off. What do I do?

did the check engine light come on? you said you had to let it cool off, did it get hot? does it have stock exhaust?

Do you still have cats on the car ? Sounds like a brick came loose in one or both cats and it is restricting the exhaust flow. If you get on it real hard does it run like crap but then if you don't get on it too much it seems to run fine ? Could be a brick broke and is turned sideways in the cats.

Is the car a stick shift ? How many miles on it ? What kind of exhaust do you have ? Any performance problems other then the initial issue ?