Hurry please I'm about to place order

• Sponsors (?)

The main reason I bought them is because my stock ball joints were shot. So as an alternative to buying $100 Steeda X2s and then having to get the old ball joints out and the new ones in, I just spent an additional $40-$60 and got the new arms. They also improve the turning radius or something like that.

95strokerPSU said:
The main reason I bought them is because my stock ball joints were shot. So as an alternative to buying $100 Steeda X2s and then having to get the old ball joints out and the new ones in, I just spent an additional $40-$60 and got the new arms. They also improve the turning radius or something like that.

That's about it - slightly better turn radius, stiffer bushings also. However, if you're car is lowered, these arms don't correct the angle of steering end links like the x2 ball joints do. So if you have bump steer now, you will still have it with the new CA's.

I am researching the path of '03 Cobra CA's and offset steering rack bushings. This shouyld make everything nice and since you have to remove the rack to get to the CA bolts, the work is half done.