I do have "other" car (non-stang)

Some of you didn't know I do have other car. I know its sort of off-topic of this thead.

Its is 1980 Lincoln Continental Mark VI - Signature Series 2dr. Its only 242 Signature Series of Marks were built!!! And believe only less than 10 was exist in Canada. That is the most RAREST. My car got 351W 5.8L

Here some photos of my car:

Attachments

• Picture001.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 65
  • Picture004.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 85
Man that's a lot of car for only 2 doors...i think i'd rather have the 4 door, then do the rear doors suicide style. I really want something like a '61-64 Lincoln Contenental.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 77
85_SS_302_Coupe said:
Man that's a lot of car for only 2 doors...i think i'd rather have the 4 door, then do the rear doors suicide style. I really want something like a '61-64 Lincoln Contenental.

Some guy has a car like that in town here (minus the huge wheels)... I think it's a stroked 460 in there too, sounds bad ass! Nice cars but that's a lot of fat to haul around...

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 108
Boss 351 said:
Some guy has a car like that in town here (minus the huge wheels)... I think it's a stroked 460 in there too, sounds bad ass! Nice cars but that's a lot of fat to haul around...

Oh yeah...i don't know about the huge rims but i do kinda like spoked rims on cars like this, just not so huge. Assuming that i could afford to own a car like that, i'd have the hugest, nastiest engine i could find in it and make insane power...and then the weight wouldn't matter much! The i'd back it up with the biggest brakes i could find so i could slow it down

Tonys89GT said:
Here is a similar one I found....

Well, I think the car is gorgeous, but I guess I'll just take solice in knowing that I've dusted enough 5.0s at the dragstrip with a lot more than a 3.73 geared 8.8 to do anything but chuckle in your general direction.

Attachments

• photoboatgk5.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 65
jtfairlane said:
Well, I think the car is gorgeous, but I guess I'll just take solice in knowing that I've dusted enough 5.0s at the dragstrip with a lot more than a 3.73 geared 8.8 to do anything but chuckle in your general direction.
Wasnt talking bout your fairlane, man. They are sweet! This was for the OG poster.....and it was a joke.