I finally got some wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigap15

Apr 9, 2005
That camaro that I raced a while back, and lost, i raced him again, and the outcomes were, i won by car and half, i won by 2 cars, i won by 2 cars, then i gave him half car and he beat me by a car. I also raced a 03 gt. he thought his car was bad so he gave me 2 cars. i stayed 2 cars ahead the whole time. so we raced dead even and he beat me by half car. He is a auto with a programmer and nittos drs. What do u think he runs. The camaro has a functional ss hood and a granetelli maf. teh camaro has slick tires so i think it would be real close if he had tires.

• Sponsors (?)

bigap15 said:
That camaro that I raced a while back, and lost, i raced him again, and the outcomes were, i won by car and half, i won by 2 cars, i won by 2 cars, then i gave him half car and he beat me by a car. I also raced a 03 gt. he thought his car was bad so he gave me 2 cars. i stayed 2 cars ahead the whole time. so we raced dead even and he beat me by half car. He is a auto with a programmer and nittos drs. What do u think he runs. The camaro has a functional ss hood and a granetelli maf. teh camaro has slick tires so i think it would be real close if he had tires.

Word to the wise... moderators around these parts aren't too keen on street racing threads. At the very least, move this over to talk please!

Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.