I Got 13's!!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

congrats on the run kid .
this weekend will just bring betetr times thast a given your still gettin at the launching part i know you can shift that thing great.

for all of you that want to make a trip , me and 5ohhh are there every weekend along with pleaty of other mustang owners that arent smart enough to get on here lol
see ya there
Brian

heyyyy i have a gt-40 intake now on....anyone know what thats gonna get me closer to e.t. wise??? My car traps at like 5,400 in 4th so im expecting maybe 2 tenths and 2-3 mph...any idea???

and brian15 is my boy, sept he needs to update his sig cause hes def got some more bang under the hood than hes showin and that car has been 12.60's on motor. anyone who wants to run Budd's come on a friday and me and that kid will be there.

super302 said:
good numbers :nice:

thats actually a pretty good 60' time for being lowered!

Boy is that a load off of my shoulers. Hearing that from the stangnet guys reallyhelps my confidence when it comes to my driving. I have a set of Moroso Front Drag Springs that I got off of brian15 dirt cheap haha anyone think that i should throw em on? Or will the front springs not really help? Also, what should be my next mod now that I have my GT-40 on I am looking to do some suspension work...any ideas??

yea wuts the deal with the MPH.

Definantly should be a couple more MPH up there.

Goodluck with the car dude, congrats on the #'s.

What gear/rpm's are you finishing the traps at.

The gears may be the reason for the lowER MPH...

I have 4:10's and a 40 Series Tire which really turns up some rpm's. Im going through the traps at about 5,400 in 4th and it stops pulling around 5k-5100. Im hope the GT-40 Intake will get me some more MPH...although I could care less if i go 80 MPH as long as the E.T. Gets better.