i got about a grand to spend.. any ideas

Bad92GT

The 5 Minute Plan Man
Jun 10, 2004
SC
well i sold some parts.. and have about a thousand to spend.. the tranny could use some help.. as well as the clutch.. i have thumpers, typhoon, and cam.. rear end.. suspension might be on the list.. and some motor stuff MAYBE.. just what would you do..

• Sponsors (?)

Comfortable Seats...

gts2.jpg

pistonhead351 said:
find a nice used tranny and a centerforce. fix all the little **** thats usually wrong with old foxes. makes it feel like a nicer car.

100% agreed.

Little problems that add up are what make a car a pile of **** lol. Ive spent the last few months fixing all my little problems and the it just feels so much better not to stress about it when driving around or going to sleep.

rigamaroles said:
Didnt you say you were going to "release" the exclusiveness of your identity on saturday (being today).
Im playing bass for a girl called lennon we are going on tour with motley crue and aerosmith. Ive also opened up for other bands such as shinedown breaking benjamin, trapt, taproot, trivium, alter bridge,and sevendust. Had a Bad ass band called Verloren then we Changed our name to come apart which came apart after we got signed...

Rtanger84 said:
Im playing bass for a girl called lennon we are going on tour with motley crue and aerosmith. Ive also opened up for other bands such as shinedown breaking benjamin, trapt, taproot, trivium, alter bridge,and sevendust. Had a Bad ass band called Verloren then we Changed our name to come apart which came apart after we got signed...

Congratulations, you sound very accomplished, you must be very proud. :) Thrash hard, man. Great bands to play with.

mansonozz said:
Ah, I know you ;) 10/26 dude :banana:
Im trying man her manager came down to rehearsal earlier and diddnt seem to enlightened by the band she put together. If this falls through ive been doing a cover band thing lately that has been scoring me 300 a week for about a month now.