I got Engaged!

Good one 140...

I know I made it sound pretty bleak, it's just that 9 times out of 10, that's the way it seems to go...especially to the ones that say it will never happen.

I wouldn't exactly say mine likes my car hobby, nor that fact that I'm stingy with money (no erroneous spending...well, except cars maybe) but she's figuring out that I'm gonna do it no matter what she says...a few more years and I think I'll have her broke in :D She's been trying to change me for years...I keep telling her it's not gonna happen as what I'm doing isn't harmful to anyone (unless I crash at 140mph) ;)

• Sponsors (?)

Dr_EluSivE said:
Well i finally did it, As of tuesday i am an Engaged man. Erin and i have been going out for almost 7 years so i guess it was about time. We wont get married till she is out of school (~ 1 year) but i am happy to have finnally commited to her. I bought her a really pretty 3/4ct VS1 D colored round Diamond set in a white gold band. (most expensive thing i have ever purchased!) Im am broke now, But she is very happy, and best of all.... Now the only money eating project i have left is the Mustang. Bring on the mods!!

erin1.jpg

erin2.jpg

The diamond doesnt Photograph well, but its really very nice.

Dr.

she kinda looks like me in a way :flag:

and congrats by the way :D
and yes matt that time is coming for you as well :p nah i'm jk

Attachments

• erin1.jpg
    erin1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 84
  • erin2.jpg
    erin2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 74