I got PMS

Well I bought a PMS unit today from one of our locals (Rich). He never got around to even installing it.

I don't even have a motor yet and I've been buying other things. :bang: Roger is selling me is aluminum flywheel, AFM valve covers and possibly a ZEX nitrous kit.

Anyway I couldn't deal with the Tweecer thing mostly because I had to drive around with the laptop in the car. This is a hand held unit (no laptop needed) and the formulas I think are eaiser to perform. It comes with an instruction manual and everything. :nice:

pms_in_box.jpg


pms_hand_held.jpg
 
VibrantRedGT said:
I don't even have a motor yet and I've been buying other things. :bang:
Anyway I couldn't deal with the Tweecer thing mostly because I had to drive around with the laptop in the car. This is a hand held unit (no laptop needed) and the formulas I think are eaiser to perform. It comes with an instruction manual and everything. :nice:

[/img]

So can you send it to me and let me break it in for you until your car is running again? :p

I just started learning about twEECer's and I don't own a laptop. This may be a better solution for me as well. I need to do more research on one to fully understand it's potential and advantages.
 
94SC50 said:
So can you send it to me and let me break it in for you until your car is running again? :p

I just started learning about twEECer's and I don't own a laptop. This may be a better solution for me as well. I need to do more research on one to fully understand it's potential and advantages.

Troy owns a website dedicated to Mustang tuning. He is PMS guru. www.stangtuning.com