I got some guy owned at the gas station the other day.

bjl95mustang

Founding Member
Jan 18, 2000
Austin,TX
Ok, I was heading home on Monday and I was driving by one of the local gas stations. I see a f150 pulling out of the gas station really fast and all most hit me. Well I look back and someone is running after him. The side of the truck was messed up so I thought it was a hit and run in the parking lot. So I wright down his plate # and then went back to the station. So I get there and ask them was someone chasing a truck. They said yeah he gave us a fake cc or something like that then ran with a full tank of about $50 in gas. I was like well I have the plate # if you want it. They were so exited because they only got the first 3 # and I had the whole thing plus the make and model. So the guy will probably get his license suspended because of that and I go a free drink.

• Sponsors (?)

Good deal :nice: I've done the same thing before, when i was about 18ish (remember having my old Fox, and i got rid of it at 19). I actually chased down this punk a$$ kid in a cavalier, pulled in front of him, locked up my brakes, and made him pull off into a parking lot. I knew the guy working at the gas station, so i did it as a favor for him. When the cops came the guy got arrested and his car got towed. I felt good for doing a good deed, even though i'm probably still going to hell. 1 good deed < bad crap i've done... :rlaugh: