I got to drive my dream car! I cant believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

haha nice, last year I took the front bumper cover off and the hood I guess you could call it, and had it repainted and I put it back on and got to drive it around a little, its an awesome car, you just cant drive it in the rain cuz it will go straight into the airbox!! but the one I worked on was solid black with a custom tune, and some stainless headers and damn it sounded nice, loud as ****!!

fapfapfapfapfapfapfap

:drool:

Actually, doesn't appear that you ragged on it badly, at all. Now, if you'd turned the car back in with a bald rear set of tires with the steel belts showing, the rear fenders covered in molten rubber chunks, and an extra 2k miles on it than when you got it, then I think you and the owner might have a problem. :D

Ok, the whole "beat on the car" thing is no big deal. Anyone woulda done that.

I am going to flame you for videotaping it, BY YOURSELF. Youre driving someone else's 100k+ car, dont **** around with your damned camera.

Hahaha, I wanted to really beat the hell out of it but I held myself back, I felt bad enough that I did that, I just realized I went from 25 to about 95 (top of second) in about four and a half seconds. I love how you can hit 60 without even having to shift out of first gear. The gear ratios are really long.

It's a super car, not a muscle car!! Im jealous! :nice:

Those cars are all over Woodward. The owners of them are very nice as well. I always nod them, and they wave back and smile.

Funny because there are people in regular Mustangs that act "better than you" out on the road, and the Ford GT owners are friendly!!

Nice that you got to drive it!! I'll watch the vids at home...This new PC at work doesn't have any cool stuff on it to watch those.

Status
Not open for further replies.