I guess I'm stupid

CManT1914

Feb 5, 2004
Killeen, Texas
My gauges started shorting out yesterday, so today I pull the a-pillar off and re-wire a lot of it. The connections had come loose, never let a buddy do your electrical wiring) and decided to put those little green covers on the lightbulbs to make the gauges match the instrument cluster. Apparently I only put one on, because my oil pressure gauge is still white. :bang: Am I just so incompetent so as to only put one freaking cover on while I have everything pulled apart? I know they're just covers but still. And to top it off, I LOST THE OTHER F***IN COVER!!! :fuss: These freaking gauges are a PITA. Nobody here would happen to have a spare green bulb cover for some autometer gauges would they?

• Sponsors (?)

You check out AZ or any parts places??? Most places that sell AM gages will carry those...I have seen em around before...
If you you come up blank... I pretty sure i have some extra's...

RIO5.0 said:
You check out AZ or any parts places??? Most places that sell AM gages will carry those...I have seen em around before...
If you you come up blank... I pretty sure i have some extra's...

Really? Sweet, I'll check them out tomorrow. It looks retarded having two different colored gauges. :nonono: