I HATE heater core replacements

• Sponsors (?)

I know what you mean. Did you disconnect AC lines in there? You can do it w/o doing that. It's just aggrevating. Not a fun job. That reminds me ... I forgot to do the heater bypass for this summer.

Think our's is tough? .... '93+ F-body's are worse, IMO.

My defroster is a MUST. WI winters suck. my rear defroster connectors are broke at the attachment point with the back window, do you guys know of any adhesive that is also a cunductor so I can reconnect these connectors?:shrug: Also I did put the heater core back in, all it needed was some soldering. but I also put it off for like a year. I think that is also the reason why my radiator exploded and the car was overheating, due to the preassure loss from the crack.:mad: but I dont think I will have that problem with the crack fixed and a Misimoto.

My defroster is a MUST. WI winters suck. my rear defroster connectors are broke at the attachment point with the back window, do you guys know of any adhesive that is also a cunductor so I can reconnect these connectors?:shrug: Also I did put the heater core back in, all it needed was some soldering. but I also put it off for like a year. I think that is also the reason why my radiator exploded and the car was overheating, due to the preassure loss from the crack.:mad: but I dont think I will have that problem with the crack fixed and a Misimoto.

Yes I know for a fact that advance sells an adhesive and a conductor for that very reason.