I Hate These Words

CarMichael Angelo

my rearend will smell so minty fresh,
15 Year Member
Nov 29, 1999
Birmingham, al
It's not a dizzy, it's a distributor.

Dizzy is what you get when you stand up to fast.

And you dont "stab" the distributor into an engine, unless you're a hack. Instructions in every motor manual I have ever read are headlined: "Installation of the distributor", NOT Stabbing the Dizzy.

It's not a tranny, It's a transmission.

In it's proper context, a tranny is a slang term for an individual w/ gender identity issues.

It's not A chunk, it's a differential. , (or in the case of an 8 or 9" rear, it could also be properly called a 3rd member).

A chunk is what you run over after it left your oil pan because today you decide to step up the nitrous one time too many.

I also hate the words Chick, Right on, Far out, Groovy, and B itchin',..but fortunately for me, they passed on w/ the rest of the 60's.

Now if we could just do something about Dizzy, Tranny, and Chunk.

• Sponsors (?)

They taste like a :leghump:ing taco. Which means your still paying too much for a taco that's going to make you uncontrollably :poo: yourself later.

Reactions: 2 users

And you dont "stab" the distributor into an engine, unless you're a hack. Instructions in every motor manual I have ever read are headlined: "Installation of the distributor", NOT Stabbing the Dizzy.

In it's proper context, a tranny is a slang term for an individual w/ gender identity issues.

It's not A chunk, it's a differential. , (or in the case of an 8 or 9" rear, it could also be properly called a 3rd member).

A chunk is what you run over after it left your oil pan because today you decide to step up the nitrous one time too many.

I also hate the words Chick, Right on, Far out, Groovy, and B itchin',..but fortunately for me, they passed on w/ the rest of the 60's.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B65mtE2TN1w

They will change your life.

Kurt

one way or another.

Awesome insight. Just Radical man.

Reactions: 1 user
1[1].jpg

There. All fixt.

My wife has gestational diabetes right now. All we eat is salads and oatmeal with no sweeteners. I am fighting the urge to drive to Taco Bell right now and order a dozen Dortios Locos tacos. I don't have enough life to buy one Loco taco.

Kurt