I HATE THIS GOD DAMN CAR! please help me find wheel studs!!

Honestly i am getting soo fed up with this car... if its not one thing, its always another..... problem after problem...... yesterday my waterpump went on me with no signs but to take a piss down the road.... i fixed that today along with a 7 inch crank pulley for my blower to make 8 pounds of boost. taking it for a ride, the car will fall on its face at 6-7 pounds of boost.. i called vortech to order another vcheck valve overnight and that will be fixed tomorrow..... i then decided to take a joyride an hour ago to seenhow the car feels, when all of a sudden.. THUMP THUMP THUMP.. i pulled over to see wtf just happened, soo i checked under my hood ebcause maybe i didnt mount my electriv fan good and that could be it.... it wasnt the problem.. soo i checked all of my wheels to find my back right one.... 1 lug was missing, 1 was very loose, 1 was very tight... and the last one was missing a stud.. at least i caught myself before i lost the wheel and possibally got in an accident... Sooo i put a lug nut on and tightened the 2 tot ake it home..... I wanna say my wheel spacers had something to do with the problem...

my questuion is... is it a big job to replace the rear wheel studs?? if not, i wanna get alll 8 ALOT STRONGER soo i can use spacewrs and be fine.. where could i get these studs??? thanks.. just wanted to vent on the problems im having with this crapbox

• Sponsors (?)

you dont need to pull the diff cover and axles if you have stock length ones you can just pull the drum off twist it to where the stud u want is in an opening then pound it out. to put it back in just slide it in then tighten a lug nut down on it to pull it into the hole.

You might be better off pulling the axles and having the studs pressed out. Have some new 3" Moroso ready to go back in. Not a big deal you just have to find a machine shop with a press. Don't try to pull the Moroso's through yourself. They're hardened and you'll just strip the nut. (Actually the Lug and Stud will become one, then you will have to have the stud cut off). You need to have them pressed in.