I have been gone for a while. but bought more parts when i came back

hollywoodstang

May 23, 2006
hey fellas...what's up i have been gone for a while and came back with more Q's. i got new k-member and a-arms from very respectable company.(for the k-member and a-arms i went AJE racing and rear upper control arms i went TRZ and rear under control arms and swar bar i went full on WOLFE and for the caster camber plate i went MAXIMUM MOTORSPORTS) and i need to install them without a regrat...:rolleyes:

but i do not have coilovers set up yet so basically i will be using stock suspension geometery.:)

my question is: if later on if i want to go coilovers can i still use these a-arms or do i have to buy new one's?(it has built in spring cup) this Q's goes same for the rear under control arms also(spring perch)??? :shrug:

thanks fellas. always bunch of good good helpers:hail2:

P.S: i have sold my wheels due to you guys saying "it looks too ricey"(my volks)....again!!....anyways. i sold my 17"s and got ford fr500's 18's.:nice:

but bad news is i have to once again wait for the installation until wheels arrive and have to buy new tires....i know 18's aren't cheap...so i will keep you all posted.:nice:

"NOW I OFFICIALLY HAVE MORE MUSTANG PARTS IN MY APARTMENT THEN THE AUTOZONE!!!"
:lol:

my parts list:
95 Gt-40 heads
93 cobra intake with 65mm throttlebody
95 cobra(crane)1.7 roller rockers
95 cobra cam
SMR strut tower bar
MSD 6AL controller
FRPP Stall converter
MSD wires
AUTOMETER Z air/fuel guage
AUTOMETER Z oil pressure guage
NOS system w/purge kit
RUSSELL FULL fuel line kit
PRO M 80mm MAF
PRO M heat shield
PRO M filter with elbow
FORD racing 24lbs injectors
BASSANI headers
BASSANI w/3inch exhaust outlet slash cut pipe
FORD RACING pullys
LAKEWOOD sub-frame connectors
AJE a-arms
AJE k-member
TRZ rear upper controler arms
MAXIMUM MOTORSPORTS caster camber plates
WOLFE rear under control arms
WOLFE single rear sway bars
BAER bumpsteer kit
SALEEN body kit from cervinis W/spoiler
Heat exit winshield cowl duct
CERVINIS heat exit hood
REAR hatch deflector
Laser engraved cobra door handles
koni shocks and struts
Intrax lowering springs custom painted cherry burgandy
WILWOOD propotioning valve
cobra master cylinder
cobra brake booster
1995 COBRA/STEEDA 13"disc with twin piston COBRA PBRs.
BAER 13" ERADISPEED Rear discs with COBRA CALIPERS
Ford racing 4:10 ring and pinion
FRPP FR500 wheels 18X9 all around
Full leather interior(black)
New headliner(black)
New door panels(black)
New rear panels(black)
New cobra laser engraved door handles
New rear hatch panels
Rear seat delete

I know i am missing few key items such as lower torque box ans others PLEASE let me know if i need some other parts.

thank you all:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

List looks long and EXPENSIVE...and really not sure what a '95 cobra cam' is...but it's your car and you should build it your way. Selling the wheels because a group of internet junkies told you too...I'm sorry but that is one of the dumbest moves I've ever heard, you need to work on not worrying what others think.

yes you can buy the coil over conversion later. all the coil over conversion is is a threaded sleeve with the spring perch on the sleeve. the spring sits on the perch and there is a cap that goes on the spring and then the whole unit goes on. and remember the coil overs are adjustable, so dont go wasting money on lowering springs if you plan on doing the coilover

DMAN302 said:
List looks long and EXPENSIVE...and really not sure what a '95 cobra cam' is...but it's your car and you should build it your way. Selling the wheels because a group of internet junkies told you too...I'm sorry but that is one of the dumbest moves I've ever heard, you need to work on not worrying what others think.

i like the wheels but i wanted to go bigger...and japanese brand wheel on american car was a little weird...i really didn't mind but i just wanted to put ford wheels on the car. and 95 cobra cam is 95 cobra cam. which means stock cam....why are you asking me stupid questions? grow up DMAN. if you are having a bad day go hug a tree or something. and the "what the hell is money pit" do you actually make money with your car? don't think so

Surprised you didn't run out and sell the cam when I questioned you..you're obviously good at spending money...that is apparent..research...not so much eh? I'm sure when your done 'paying' someone to build your car for you that you'll enjoy the mediocre perfromance it will be more than capable of :).

hollywood iam gonna have to go with d man on this you selection on engine parts is probably gonna net you about 240 to 260 hp at the wheels. i speak from experience that stock cobra intakes SUCK iam giving up at least 20 to 30 hp cuz of my intake. thats why i got the systemax on order. your heads are so so, spend the money get the tfs twisted wedge or the afr 165s, a 95 cobra cam isnt much better than a stock ho cam, if you want a cheap cam an f or e cam is way better, just trying to help ya out.

ps iam putting on my flame suit for dissing the cobra intake and for recommending and alpahbet cam.

FLAME SUIT ENGAGE!!!!!!!!!

the reason why i am keeping the stock cam is due to supercharging next year. i have talk to few people and they said keep the stock cam and its a good cam they said and recommended.:nice:

i wish i can work on my car my own but i just do not have the space or the knowledge so i take it to mustang mechanic and i am learning from them slowly....:nice: i buy my own parts and research it before i buy. i don't just buy parts from parts shop and over pay or not knowing what i buy.

i wish i have mustang knowledge such person as DMAN and other people from stangnet. then i can work on my own car no problem.

i guess i need some help installing parts much as i am able to. i am willing to learn. but it's hard when i have to work long hours and have a big project like i do.

but i don't think i have made a really bad choice buying parts. what do you guys think?

not bad but your choice of heads is where you fail.. i'd atleast pick up a set of 165 64cc AFR's.. you would see atleast 40 horsepower difference when you had the supercharger on it