I have the best boyfriend ever, look what he got me!

• Sponsors (?)

donjohn said:
ha, i'm like- WOW you open presents early, but it's probably, what 1 or 2 PM down there (it's currently 9AM here)

haha it's noon here

My boyfriend (nagash01ws6) stopped by the shop after he got out of class and brought it over. I kind of already knew he got me somehting for my car because he isn't good at keeping anything from me secret wise ;) :p

tmoss said:
Take a pic of her with the car and post it up - we like lookin at purdy girls.

i don't think he'd want a bunch of guys staring at his gf, not to mention that she is the one that made this post... of course i wouldn't care if a bunch of chicks were staring at a picture of me as long as they were hot, and in this case, everyone knows that i am... :p

donjohn said:
i don't think he'd want a bunch of guys staring at his gf, not to mention that she is the one that made this post... of course i wouldn't care if a bunch of chicks were staring at a picture of me as long as they were hot, and in this case, everyone knows that i am... :p

its all gravy. i posted 3 somewhat provacitive pics of my GF under "modular 4.6 Talk" like 2 weeks ago. as long as shes not naked whats the big deal? :shrug:

What? - then maybe we should put her in a burka (sp? that thing Muslim women wear) and take her pic with the car.

Anyone who has a problem with guys lookin at their pretty girlfriend is gonna have problems. Be respectful, look and don't touch.