i have to beat him

• Sponsors (?)

GTPhreak said:
I did the same thing but i switched the wires like right next to each other not across and the fogs are fully independant of the headlights
first off...i thought it was more involved than that....damn, im goin to autozone and buying 2 new foglight bulbs tomorrow(go figure they blew out again lol) and doing that....and which ones did you switch so that the fogs are TOTALLY independent???

Anthony

VIPERn94Five-0 said:
first off...i thought it was more involved than that....damn, im goin to autozone and buying 2 new foglight bulbs tomorrow(go figure they blew out again lol) and doing that....and which ones did you switch so that the fogs are TOTALLY independent???

Anthony
follow the directions posted in this thread, except swap these two wires instead. the first wire is red w/ blk stripe, the second is purple with an orange stripe. these are the two wires i swapped and my fogs are independant from the headlights

GTPhreak said:
follow the directions posted in this thread, except swap these two wires instead. the first wire is red w/ blk stripe, the second is purple with an orange stripe. these are the two wires i swapped and my fogs are independant from the headlights
that seems sooo much easier than the instructions from mustangworld.com....thanx a bunch...and man im sorry for hyjacking your thread!

Anthony

yeah i dont get why you would hack it up and use crimps unless you have a vert and need the wiring intact. this is much easier, in fact i did it in my friend's mustang the other day in less than 5 mins total that includes taking it apart and putting it back together

i am friends with him and then i met his sister. he doesnt know too much about modifying mustangs but he knows the history of them. but i told him today that my car will own him cuz he looked at my cardomain site and saw all the **** i have done. what do u guys think he will run with just a cold air and it's automatic. thanks

95snoozer said:
Man, you have got to ditch those 3.55s if you are going to be all motor.

4.10s would be ideal 3.90s should be your compromise if you think thast too much.

yea i was thinking that, but i am goin with a supercharger when i get money. should i stick with the 3:55's or go with some 3:73's?

that stage 2 and the 3.55s are not friends

yellow5.0cobra said:
i ran my old 2002 GT automatic fully loaded 3550 race weight with me in the car, and i had a OFFROAD H, CAI and SUPERCHIPS computer chip.

I clicked off a 13.9 @ 100mph on stock goodyears.

the 99+ are no dogs, but i don't think he'll stand a chance against a worked 5.0

you'll have to let us know how that DSS motor works out for you. they seem to have some pretty decent prices on short blocks...plus they're pretty close to my house...i can definitely imagine a DSS engine in my stang's future ;-) good luck, and i bet you'll own him...it doesn't sound like he'll be a pro on the drag strip...unless he really is trying to hustle you. it should be interesting to see what happens! just don't get his sister pregnant before race day...lol

this kid had never taken his car to the track at all, i finally talked him into goin, nad he thinks he can beat me, well he did, lol, but it should be fun and i'll let u know what he runs and what i run, but i gotta get my car back nad i have to break in my motor first.