saw your cardomain car looks good, get some days pics. Did u rewire your fogs?? Mine only go on when the headlights are on.
if ur talking about my car, thanks man, i am goin to take some day pics soon, yea i did rewire my fogs, it was very easy, in fact here is how you do it, (i got this from someone who told me how to do it. and it worked for me and my 2 friends)
1. open up center glove box
2. pop the 2 rubber caps at the front of the top lining of the center glove box.
3. there will be a screw under each rubber cap.
4. unscrew the screws.
5. pull out cup holder and tug on it so the center glove box comes out. set it aside
6. find the 2 sets of wires that are connected together by connectors. disconnect the one nearest the rear of the vehicle.
7. pop the red thing out by taking a flat head screw driver and pushing up on the red tab on the side of the connector.
8. you will see 8 wires total. you will notice that one of the 8 is red with a black stripe. and another one of the 8 will be blue with a red stripe.
9. these 2 wires will be on opposite sides of each other.
10. SWITCH THESE 2 WIRES.
11. so now the red with black stripe is where the blue with red stripe was, and the blue with red stripe is where the red with black stripe was.
12. to remove the wires, push the grey tab in the center of the connector towards the center and pull on the wire.
13. once you have switched the 2 wires. push the red tab back in the middle. and connect the connecters back together.
14. before putting the glove box back in. pull your light knob out to the parking light selection and switch the fog light switch to on.
15. get out of the car and check. if they are not on. you didn't switch the wires right or your bulbs may be broken like mine were.
16. if they are on with the parking lamps. proceed to put the glove box back together.
i hope this will help you guys with all the confusion on this. i'm 17 and did this in about 5 min. i hope you guys can accomplish it.