I have to go back there...

The Green GT

No 13 year olds are safe around me.
10 Year Member
Jan 8, 2006
Louisiana
This past Saturday happened just like any other. I went to work, got off, chilled, then went meet my friends and we started drinking. Well the guy that was driving kept saying some **** that I didnt understand. He said we were going somewhere.
About 20 minutes later I looked out of the window and I didnt know where the **** we were. Then i asked him where the **** we were going and he told me that we were going to "The Cult". He said it was some crazy place that kinda like that movie "The Village". Turns out he couldnt have been more right.

We go down all kinds of of dirt roads in the middle of nowhere, and then we arrive. Its a little community with a wooden fence all the way around and a huge gate in the front. They have their own store, they grow all their own food, its just plain strange. We did not stop though. He said there was something else that was FAR crazier that we had to see.

About a quarter of a mile away from the community, as the bird flies (huhu), there was a building. In the middle of a field with 4 foot tall grass. The building was huge. I looked at the top and saw a cross. It was an old abandoned church. The outside was just bare wood, mildewed stained glass, and clay red shingles, alot of them were missing though.

We decided to go exploring. When we get to the front door it happened to be locked. Then I gave it a good pull and it opened right up. the wood on the door frame was so rotted the deadbolt just went right through it. We then pushed onward. We walked inside all pulling out our cell phones at the same time, like we knew we were supposed to. We didnt have flashlights cause we are idiots. We didnt really get a chance to explore. We made it about halfway to the altar and I start hearing something under my feet. After a few steps its happening to everyone and its very loud. So we stopped and were trying to figure out what it was. So I knelt down, what ever it was was cracking under my knees. I put my phone very close to the floor, and right when I do the back light goes off. So I press a random button and the light suddenly comes on. What I saw next made us leave pretty quick. I looked down and saw nothing but bird bones. Bird bones covered the floor. They were everywhere, and not just randomly strewn about, they were thickly covering the floor.

See the strange thing is that when something like an animal eats a bird, they eat alot of the bones, because they are very small. But these were full intact skeletons. And then there were no feathers to be seen. Very strange.

Needless to say we left that place. But today at work I couldnt stop thinking about it. I have to go back. Theres something there someone wants me to see.

• Sponsors (?)

Well it was pretty crazy. I can only imagine it on acid. lol

And next time we go we are bringing flashlights and cameras. Maybe weapons. :shrug:

Prolly just flashlights and camera though. I dont want to accidentally kill some crazy person from that "community".

there is a cult that basically lives down this road called indian cabin thats by my school... its in weird NJ and stuff they are always killing all kinds of animals... really weird things go on here near the jersey shore... lol

i prefer a torch---much more versatile.

Yes, I agree, torches are quite versatile. The pain of melting flesh will discourage just about anybody from messing with you, and then there's always torching their eyeballs out or setting their hair on fire too. For style points, I give it a 10. The only drawback is its stopping power when confronted with a psychotic attacker who ignores pain, or is on PCP. That's when a solid thwack to temple of the attacker will cave in his/her skull and bring a satisfactory end to the situation in a timely manner. With this in mind, perhaps the best weapon would consists of a BFH with a built in torch.

Yes, I agree, torches are quite versatile. The pain of melting flesh will discourage just about anybody from messing with you, and then there's always torching their eyeballs out or setting their hair on fire too. For style points, I give it a 10. The only drawback is its stopping power when confronted with a psychotic attacker who ignores pain, or is on PCP. That's when a solid thwack to temple of the attacker will cave in his/her skull and bring a satisfactory end to the situation in a timely manner. With this in mind, perhaps the best weapon would consists of a BFH with a built in torch.

+∞∞∞∞! :D

lol..:lol: :lol: :lol: :nice:

dude thats great :lol: :lol: :lol: :flag: