Founding Member
Aug 18, 2002
Vancouver, WA
picture039cc0.jpg

picture040mj9.jpg

picture041ag6.jpg

picture042kd8.jpg

picture043fm3.jpg

Just a few upgrades. Baer brake rotors/pads/stainless steel brake lines. Motor is stock with a K&N forced cold air kit (similar to the viper/vettes), and upgraded injectors. I'll put a couple grand into this winter to get it to 400 rwhp. Handles and brakes excellent. :nice:

Attachments

• picture039cc0.jpg
    picture039cc0.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 71
  • picture040mj9.jpg
    picture040mj9.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 75
  • picture043fm3.jpg
    picture043fm3.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 70
  • picture042kd8.jpg
    picture042kd8.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 68
  • picture041ag6.jpg
    picture041ag6.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 69
  • Sponsors (?)

Sweet! :nice:

Now you and Dave have something in common. :jester:

Exactly, track day car. Need some more mods to keep up with Dave, but the braking and body support is already in place:nice:

Keith, motor is done, just waiting for dyno time for the trike. Joey and I are getting together this wkend to discuss next yrs vacation dune time, you wanna jump in with us?

Nice Find C. I'm thinking about trading my work car in for a used STI when I get back from Korea, depends on how much is left over from my bonus/Korea money after we do a few things to the house. I love being a home owner.

Will

I know what you mean.

Old kitchen:
picture002yp9.jpg

New kitchen:
picture006wm8.jpg

picture001ht2.jpg

Attachments

• picture002yp9.jpg
    picture002yp9.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 58
  • picture001ht2.jpg
    picture001ht2.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 63
  • picture006wm8.jpg
    picture006wm8.jpg
Exactly, track day car. Need some more mods to keep up with Dave, but the braking and body support is already in place:nice:

Keith, motor is done, just waiting for dyno time for the trike. Joey and I are getting together this wkend to discuss next yrs vacation dune time, you wanna jump in with us?

Work is busy. The storm kicked our ass. Might be busy this weekend. Other than that I'd like to hear what your plans are.

The only pics I've got are the ones Tim posted in his for-sale ad, it's in storage until the weather gets a bit better, then I'll start detailing it out and get it ready to re-sell.

It is pretty darned quick though, would be a nice one to keep to be honest.

I've always loved the Z cars, had a first gen 300zx turbo T-top myself for a while before the kids came along. Fun little cars and really well built, little too much japanezie gadgetry but at least it all seems to work well.

I know what you mean.

Old kitchen:
picture002yp9.jpg

New kitchen:
picture006wm8.jpg

picture001ht2.jpg

Hey Big C,

Man, I love your kitchen! The rest of the house looked really awesome the last time I was down there:nice: Congrats on the new ewok, I am sure it will give you the gas mileage the saleen never could:D

-Corey

Attachments

• picture002yp9.jpg
    picture002yp9.jpg
  • picture001ht2.jpg
    picture001ht2.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 55
  • picture006wm8.jpg
    picture006wm8.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 58
Pfft. You're just jealous :nonono:.

:D When the Cobra weighs dang near 4000 lbs, I don't need the extra downforce and runs out to 160 are few and far between...:nice: :D

I do like the Z cars though, them and the Supras had more sporty interiors and feel than the Mustangs or Camaros of their day. I guess I could always get a Vette... Like no one here has done that before lol.:D

AD, Yeah, funny how things work. '93-98 TT Supra will be next, but I need a bigger garage. Got 5 cars right now, and my wife doesn't want to sell her Beetle, and we are keeping the Lincoln.

Nate Dogg, tks for the love, 4 wheels is a little easiler:D

Big E, The Z car is pretty well built as you mentioned. Handles good, and with the upgraded brake lines, pads and rotors, the car stops on a dime. Just got back from Rev, car spun 262 rwhp and 265 rwtq. Not much yet, but I have a direction to build it. BTW, so your old cobra sitting their, sure looks strange in the hands of somebody other then you...Oh well, Ballz vs AFP Jeff will be fun to hear/watch the BS chatting from each of them next yr.