I just saw today that out radiators have a drain!!

• Sponsors (?)

GreenMustangGt said:
wow...ive drained my coolant probably like 10 times, even changed the motor out, and dammit i never saw that drain petcock. I always removed the bottom rad hose...i feel stupid.
you should feel stupid doofus lol...........not quite as funny as when we did the PI swap on ym buddies 98 GT, and he forgot to put the petcock back in and when he dumped the coolant back in, our friend was lying under the car right under the petcock fixing somethin, and he got a faceful of antifreeze :D

stprorolla49 said:
you should feel stupid doofus lol...........not quite as funny as when we did the PI swap on ym buddies 98 GT, and he forgot to put the petcock back in and when he dumped the coolant back in, our friend was lying under the car right under the petcock fixing somethin, and he got a faceful of antifreeze :D

:owned: :rlaugh: :lol: That's kinda like the other day my friend was changing the oil in his mom's van and went to put the fresh oil in. He had bought a 5 qt. bottle, dumped the whole thing in, when he looked under the van and realized he hadn't put the drain plug back in. 5 qts of oil in the driveway is REALLY messy!! lol.

i do 25 oil changes a night at Avis rent a car, and ive had my share of OOPS FORGOT THE FILTER's ...That sucks, i just squeege it all down the drain....I didnt notice our drain pans had 2 drain plugs for the longest time, i was always wondering why i always 1 qt over when i do oil changes on my car.

cadillac northstars take 7.5 qts of oil, the vortec I-5's in trailblazers take 7...I wish my car was like new gm's and only needed oil changed every 7 thousand miles