I love horsepower!

CManT1914

Feb 5, 2004
Killeen, Texas
Earlier I was on my way home, on a farm to market road stuck behind a dump truck going 45 in a 60. There's a 1.6 mile long stretch that's all passing, so when I got to that stretch, I dropped it into 2nd and let her rip. I couldn't believe how unbelievably fast I got to 120mph! I wasn't paying attention, and I looked down and the speedo was already moving past 115. You gotta love mustangs!! :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

As good as that feels, wait till you get the R6, R1 etc. Top speed on my literbike in 1st gear is 64 MPH and it gets there in under 3 seconds...... And the newer bikes are that much faster than mine.

(if that dont make you want to run out and get one.............).

That is some serious fun and performance in your stang though Chris. :hail2:

JT, I'm leaning more towards a Gixxer now. They're easier to find, and cheaper than the Yammies. But either way I definitely hear you about the bikes! The other day I was on the 250 heading home. On that same straight away, I was already at the end of it when I looked back, and not a soul was behind me. Not even a 1/4 mile later, 4 crotch rockets came FLYING by me! An R1, A GSX-R600, a Kawasaki of some sort, and I didn't get a good look at the other one, they were moving too fast, lol. 64mph in first?!?! That's insane!

man you got to love these cars chris i talked myself out of a bike and now im prolly gonna get a 4-wheeler. I live in the country you can go anywhere on a 4-wheeler. Ohh BTW chris i got something coming soon that you will want to see. muahahahahaha!

it was rainy out tonight. i was at my cousin's for a bbq and we took my car out for some burnouts and peel offs... i just learned to do a burnout (you gotta remember this is my first v8 stick-shift and i relitively just got it) -- it's a little awkward cause my foot doesn't agree with the position in order to push the gas and break at the same time, but i was amazed at how quickly/easy it is to do it. also took his 4wheelers out mudding in a ditch--i was power sliding in some mud when suddenly the rear wheel caught some grass. damn thing tilted over and threw me off, but the osm part was before it flipped, i kicked it in mid-air, the 4wheeler landed upright, and i landed on my other foot.

hp is fun, but tq = :banana:

MysteryMachine said:
you get a bike like that you'll kill yourself lol

Hey Jinx, I see you got that program working huh? Nice avatar! :nice:

95WhiteVenom said:
Ohh BTW chris i got something coming soon that you will want to see. muahahahahaha!

:eek: Uh-oh!

Ram000 said:
it was rainy out tonight. i was at my cousin's for a bbq and we took my car out for some burnouts and peel offs... i just learned to do a burnout (you gotta remember this is my first v8 stick-shift and i relitively just got it) -- it's a little awkward cause my foot doesn't agree with the position in order to push the gas and break at the same time, but i was amazed at how quickly/easy it is to do it. also took his 4wheelers out mudding in a ditch--i was power sliding in some mud when suddenly the rear wheel caught some grass. damn thing tilted over and threw me off, but the osm part was before it flipped, i kicked it in mid-air, the 4wheeler landed upright, and i landed on my other foot.

hp is fun, but tq = :banana:

I have so many great stories about 4-wheelers, lol. I've had my fair share of wrecks on them as well. I also once hit a skunk. :puke: