I must love putting engines in.....lol

• Sponsors (?)

:lol:
Therian said:
eww chevy

lol, just kidding man...good show

Drop a diesel in it and put a plow on
It's only 2 wheel.......and a 6 cyl.............I'm a Ford man but I'll drive about anything........plus we all know chevy parts can be found all over for cheap.....at least for certain engines......

lol ive been looking to buy a POS probe... i miss my little probe... i found onr for $200 that needed a motor... and a 2.2l Turbo First gen that needed a motor and trans for $150 but im not sure if i know enought to do the swap... only real big thing i ever did was that clutch job last week

Adam95GT said:
lol ive been looking to buy a POS probe... i miss my little probe... i found onr for $200 that needed a motor... and a 2.2l Turbo First gen that needed a motor and trans for $150 but im not sure if i know enought to do the swap... only real big thing i ever did was that clutch job last week

ordinarily you wouldn't want to do a swap without prior knowledge...

but what you're talking about sounds like a perfect place to start from

Therian said:
ordinarily you wouldn't want to do a swap without prior knowledge...

but what you're talking about sounds like a perfect place to start from
yea thats what i figured... plus i know a good deal about the probe 2.5 klde motors mazda speed!:OT:
Sorry... What are you gonna use the truck for??? to drive or jsut selling it

My dad drives a truck just like that (except white) everyday. It has the 4.3L V6 in it. Very good truck. Although, I like to tease him about hooking the Powerstroke up & ripping the guts out of it, lol.

No hard feelings on the Chevy man. Ford is definitely my preference, too. I still have the S-10 .... trying to sell it. Anyone want a black S-10 w/ a Z28 motor & tranny in it? Cheap!!! :D

Adam95GT said:
yea thats what i figured... plus i know a good deal about the probe 2.5 klde motors mazda speed!:OT:
Sorry... What are you gonna use the truck for??? to drive or jsut selling it
Don't worry Adam.....I go off topic on eveyone's thread.......no harm.......
I just want another "beater" truck....always something at home depot/Lowes ....always a trip to the vet......always a use for a truck.........
I agree with Therian.........and if you've got a daily driver and want to learn......tear into it........if your new to the game when you remove bolts and nuts put them in labeled sandwich bags.......It's a helpful tool if the car sets for awhile and you "forget" which bolts go where.....:rlaugh: and for 200.00 if you mess up you can always scrap it for that......lol:rlaugh:

SeventyMach1 said:
My dad drives a truck just like that (except white) everyday. It has the 4.3L V6 in it. Very good truck. Although, I like to tease him about hooking the Powerstroke up & ripping the guts out of it, lol.

No hard feelings on the Chevy man. Ford is definitely my preference, too. I still have the S-10 .... trying to sell it. Anyone want a black S-10 w/ a Z28 motor & tranny in it? Cheap!!! :D
any pics and price?

Justin, if I had space and the cash, I'd LOVE to have your truck. It'd be a blast!

Will, what can I say - your used car lot/driveway is growing nicely. :banana:

I seem to recall you rounding up another motor for yet another transplant not too long ago too. :nice:

HISSIN50 said:
Justin, if I had space and the cash, I'd LOVE to have your truck. It'd be a blast!

Will, what can I say - your used car lot/driveway is growing nicely. :banana:

I seem to recall you rounding up another motor for yet another transplant not too long ago too. :nice:
You are correct.........I drove to KY to p/u a 3100 for the 98 grand am gt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but that's a project for the brother in law.....:rlaugh:
putting engines in is kinda fun........when you can do it at your leisure:mad: