I Need A Drive Shaft!!!

cup1981

Aug 22, 2005
Does anyone on here happen to have a driveshaft for a Fox body laying around that they will sell for cheap, this is the last part I need to make my 5.0 swapped LX moving!! PLEASE HELP, Junk Yards want way too much!

dude, if 50 is all thats left to get the car goin, just do it lol i dont think i could find one for less than 50 around here, but if that's all i needed to get my car going, after the thousands and thousands, 50 doesn't seem like much money anymore, and it'd burn a hole clear through my pocket to finish the job...

just thoughts, good luck finding one, if I decide to get an aluminum one, i'll sell you mine, but its gonna be about a month...

Paul Perreca

50 bucks is fair! Figure anywhere else, theres still gonna be all sorts of money in shipping. Plus, at least you have a junkyard thats reasonable! I tried to get the bellhouing off of a T-5 and the guy wanted $110!!! :damnit: I had to laugh as I walked out!

hmm...I'm in NJ. So it'd probably cost a lot to have it shipped down there.

It's not that lite, probably 20-30lbs or so.....maybe more (I really don't have any sense of weight ). Let me know if you're still interested.

It's an AOD driveshaft (same as 5-spd, just a different trans yoke) with 88k.

drive shaft

i have one from a 91 gt .low miles , car was a auto tranny but was told it will work with auto and 5 speed. im located in new york(not the city) . can ship but dont know what would cost.

offer me a price. i would trade for performance 5.0 parts also. ACRacer01@aol.com