I Need Help But What Is This Part Called ???

Marksn95

Aug 8, 2017
8C4CDF7E-19B6-473D-B8C7-B69BBA7B2884.jpg
I have a 1998 3.8l v.6 and this popped on me yesterday ... its full of coolant autozone says its a heater core hose but i havent found anything like it so far can someone please name it for me ???

• Sponsors (?)

It's some sort of heater hose. If you just look at all the hoses on one of the autoparts store's websites you'll probably find it. If you have a local hose shop, they will be able to repair it for less money than buying a new one. They just replace the flexible part and weld new ends on it.

Kurt

Reactions: 1 user
It's some sort of heater hose. If you just look at all the hoses on one of the autoparts store's websites you'll probably find it. If you have a local hose shop, they will be able to repair it for less money than buying a new one. They just replace the flexible part and weld new ends on it.

Kurt
i looked at em n they dnt even look the same

it is cheaper to get a good used one than buy a new one. i don't know if you can still buy a new one but last i checked (2013) they where 130+ dollars. if just a hose is leaking you can cut the sleeve off and replace the hose and use a screw clamp