I need help finding the right headlights!

fawcett

Sep 10, 2003
Cohasset, Ma
I'm looking for a matching set of four-piece headlights that have covers for the bulbs on the corner lights.

I know I've seen them, I just can't find them anywhere.

Clear or smoked-either works for me but only as long as the corner bulbs have covers (kind of like the headlight bulb covers) and the light cover facia has the same pattern.

I also really like the corners which do not have the orange reflector on them in anyway.

I've looked through ebay, cj pony parts, blue oval industries, and american muscle but come up empty.

I need help!

FYI: I hate my projectors and I hate the one-piece designs. They are ricer.

Thanks, Fawcett

• Sponsors (?)

Joe 5.0 you are my hero!

What headlights have the same pattern on their cover face?
These are 100% what I'm looking for, just need to find matching headlights and I'll be able to place an order :)

Joe 5.0: What headlights are you using?

As a general headlight suggestion, if you buy any other brand other than Ford (likely all of us, Ford OEM for headlights is too expensive), use some silicone sealant all around the edges of the headlight lens. Many cheap headlights leak, and even good quality manufacturers can cut corners with the glue. I had one headlight lens pop out two years after I bought it; up until then, it had never leaked and gave no indication it was loose. Now, I seal my headlights before I install them.