I never thought I could do this

Synned

took tubgirl on a date and got banned
Mar 31, 2005
Philly
So yesterday we were in gym class, and there is this padded room that we have. Now I have always been able to backflip easily on a trampoline, even without jumping at all. I have been able to backflip off of a box or something a little high onto the ground, but in this room I wanted to try something else.

http://media.putfile.com/Flip-51

MY legs are absouletely DEAD today, I can hardly get down the steps. I didn't think it was that hard on me.
No gymnastics - no nothing, I just tried one time, and it worked. :)

• Sponsors (?)

Haha thanks guys,
the bad thing is I almost can't walk today. Its not because like I strained or hurt something I'm just so sore.
It didn't seem that harsh though, and I am not that out of shape either...
Weird

lol well I was scared but I knew I could do it, its just getting over the fear. I would suggest being able to do a backflip first lol, try it on a trampoline and get to the point where you can backflip off the side of the trampoline (with no bounce along the metal pole) into the trampoline. Thats when you know you can do it off of something onto the ground.

SeventyMach1 said:
Don't worry Guero. If you do fall on your head .... it definitely couldn't do any more damage.

:D J/K man.

Now why would you say that, im perfictly sane!!!!!!!!!!!! you mosahjasdh lagf afac kjd.fhjkc jdhf jh jh kjhfjshd lhfjshd akljd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Awesome man,

as a tip for that tumble towards the end, if you're cartwheel is more clean (straighter legs throough the motion) you will carry more swinging momentum into the backflip.

Also, try to practice in a somewhat padded area. If you're second step slips on the wall on your wall walk, it might not be pretty, and we're talkin spinal-cord-paralyzation here.

Nice tho, bet it feels really good.:nice:

SWYZ721 said:
Awesome man,

as a tip for that tumble towards the end, if you're cartwheel is more clean (straighter legs throough the motion) you will carry more swinging momentum into the backflip.

Also, try to practice in a somewhat padded area. If you're second step slips on the wall on your wall walk, it might not be pretty, and we're talkin spinal-cord-paralyzation here.

Nice tho, bet it feels really good.:nice:

Thanks, yeah Ill try to tighten up my cartwheel, it was like my first time trying a back flip like that.
BTW: That room had a padded floor and walls. :)

Ive always been afriad to backflip because Im afraid Ill break my neck, so one time I tried it on a friends trampoline; I couldnt even finish the flip for some reason, which is odd because I can front flip with no problem, but I got halfway through the flip and just couldnt do the rest, I ended up landing on my head haha no damage though thankfully, my neck was just a little sore for a few days.

:bs: Where are the BEFORE videos!!!?? You know the practice ones where you landed on your head a few times... :) j/k - no way I could do that... Jackie Chan move over, I have a new hero!

BTW - you should make that into an avatar. ;)