I prolly welded my 8.8 dif

• Sponsors (?)

It has come to my attention that that's actually a thing! I strike my comment about a drunkard's dinner and will now call it a wino's dinner..... :D

It's cheese with wine.... :hide:
Bread.... cheese...… wine...… add some flaming...… Grilled cheese and wine - sounds like a drunkard's dinner!! :jester:
It has come to my attention that that's actually a thing! I strike my comment about a drunkard's dinner and will now call it a wino's dinner..... :D

Ya, that's what "its". Cheese with wine.. Could'nt think of it.

I dont care what you pair it with, as long as you dont omit the (2) B's and the A from P-R-O-B-A-B-L-Y.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
lol. Totally joking anyway. I dont like it when i see slang typing either. But im guilty of it with a few words. I aint county but i kinda talk redneck sometimes (country accent). ie: "you gunna rope dat der calf or not".

Reactions: 1 user
If it ain't fun I don't want to do it. If you can't take a joke you likely won't like me, (not that I really care about anyone liking me) and that is why I hang out here at stangnet, all in fun.
besides the job pays me cookies. Although they are store bought.

Damn, sounds like a bonus with the cookies pay... I crunch up chips ahoy and put em on some vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup. Sounds like some real stoner :poo: i know, but i dont even smoke like i used to. lol.

So im looking up spools w/o need for c clip eliminators and i dont see it. So im trying to figure out how they're installing this spool without using c clip eliminators and giving me the same price. (im a doubty dude) Either im getting hooked up or its gonna be $400 vs. $250. lol. My tires are shot but ima have to test it out in a few corners once i pick it up tomas. Im thinking its going to reduce wheel hop as well. Curios to see.

I'll be the first to admit I know very little about drifting, I think it is a huge waste of rubber as far as a race is concerned (I know it is not really a race but a 'competition '), that said, how are you dealing with the steering? I know you need to be able to turn the wheels farther in competition. How does this effect a street car?
BTW us 'old timers' called it 'fish tailing' .

Im not doing competitions yet, but the more steering angle the better. I took the little plastic c clip limiters off (gave me 1 degree prob.) And put wheel spacers up front. One guy does make front LCA's that'll give you 65 deg. Of steering angle but the whole kit is $1200. Ima do that after coilovers and motor fix.

Anyway, ended up w/ welded diff. The spool the shop had was not right one. But It works great so far, no more 1 wheel peelin. Not too bad on the street as well. Tire skips on tight turns obviously, but It wont break loose in a corner without trying/clutch kicking. (On dry pavement) Im down on hp tho b/c of valve seal or piston ring on 1 or 2 cylinders.