I Thought Old People Were Supposed To Be Nice. Need Advice!

Gator740

Member
Jul 16, 2016
17
11
13
Soo, a couple years ago I found a stock (90-93?) Lx coupe, 5.0 5 speed. It's been sitting for quite awhile, but every change of season,
i knock on this AARP recipient's door, ask to buy his unique lawn orniment and he says no. I'm 25 so maybe he doesn't want to sell it to a "young punk" but I know it can't mean much to him since it's been sitting for a few years.
I want this car big time, if anyone has any advice on how to get this car from Satan himself, it'd be greatly appreciated! Screenshot_2016-07-21-09-50-38.webp Screenshot_2016-07-21-09-50-52.webp
 
In central Ohio, that is a gem. It's all surface, the frame is great too. I've done some sneaking around and it's in alright shape. I looked for a while for a stock 5 speed, v8 coupe and everyone wanted a pile of cash.
 
Man I'd go up and offer to prime it for him...for free.....so that maybe when he croaks he'd leave it to me.

Seriously, ask him what his plans are for it. Offer to help him reach his goal. He probably has an unrealistic dream of getting it nice again. If he knows you like it as much as he does, he might let you carry on his dream. You've gotta get inside his head, man.

Stop by and give him an LMR catalog. Stick a " Mustang Parking Only " sign in front of that car.

Come on man.....think outside the box.
 
I loved that scene. We're not talking about a pistol-caliber carbine, or a "mouse gun" AR, ol' Clint comes out with the 30-06 M1 Garand! "The greatest battle rifle ever" according to General Patton himself! :nice:
 
  • Like
Reactions: DocG
I loved that scene. We're not talking about a pistol-caliber carbine, or a "mouse gun" AR, ol' Clint comes out with the 30-06 M1 Garand! "The greatest battle rifle ever" according to General Patton himself! :nice:
I've got one of those....awesome firearm.
 
I know you are probably just being sarcastic on here, but I hope you don't actually try to talk to this guy with that type of attitude.

Heck you never know maybe he already posted an ad on CL looking for you to come back.

adddd9a469e9291b03a8c81b33a51786.webp


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
  • Like
Reactions: Adieu