Idea on how to drive up the fox body market

• Sponsors (?)

I've got it!!! We can use Burger Smack (Burger King) as a catalyst...

We'll paint BK Trademarked stuff like "Whopper" all over DMAN's car and then people will think yeah right but then DMAC will buy the car for like 10000000000000 gazillion million google plexed dollars (or whatever the Canadian equivilant) and we'll all be rich cause we've all bought shares in DMAN (DMAC) 's car so we can have a 1000 gazillion million google plexed dollars (or whatever the Canadian equivilant) each and then we can take over the world and buy Ford too and start the eSVT lineup again and also buy out little ceasers and hardees cause I miss the little personal pan pizza's and Hardees just hasn't been the same since Star bought them out and I also want to buy a peice of cheese cake no a whole cheese cake factory and a hot fudge cake from Shoney's (Big Boy) so I can have my cake and eat it too and rule the world :shrug:

GSP393 said:
I'm curious to see how this plays out. One problem I can see is the blue book value.
Yeahhhhhhh....really not picking up on the overflow of sarcasm that we've been dispensing here for the last little bit eh? It's really all about the food. However blue book value really plays no part when it comes to restored or modified vehicles...really comes down to supply and demand on the type of product wanted...in this case 35,000.00 is more than reasonable for a car with custom painted air box and custom cobra pedal covers.

Strype said:
I am a little wobbly... hey I get to go watch a launch today of one of Uncle Sam's big firecrackers... like anti tank firecracker... it goes

BOOM!!! :D

Lucky. No fair...

Altho I get to watch Longbows do fly bys almost every single day. Getting kind of old..:shrug: I wish I worked at Boeing in St Louis so I could see F-15's taking off instead. :shrug: