Idea on how to drive up the fox body market

DMAN302

My mom says thanks for the pearl necklace.
Nov 8, 2003
windsor, Canada
I'm going to list my pony on ebay and sell it to myself for 35,000...people will see the car bought and sold a couple times for 35-40 grand and JUMP at it when they see it for high 20's. This is my plan and I believe this will work...or that I will be making a BK run in the next twenty minutes..one of the two.

• Sponsors (?)

on which one the scam...AHEM....purchasing car at obvious market value..or the BK run cause tripple whopper is "teh win"...I DID IT AGAIN..SUCCESSFUL CATCH PHRASE INSERTED INTO GENERAL CONVERSATION...YEAY ME.

im sorry but everytime i see your thread in the forums i look at it as "idea on how to drive up to the flea market" and I just think WTF?

oh and about the plan, it may convinse like 4 people lol, but once you start having to pay all your ebay fee's and they start adding up youll realize its pointless lol.

SlammedGT said:
I think you have to pay ebay a percent when you list it.. unless you list it low and bids get up to $35000, but then you would need a bunch of screen names to make it look legit

actually, on vehicles, it's just a flat fee. Last time I sold a car on there, it was $45 for a basic listing (highlighting, bold, featured, etc. is all extra). Then after the car sold, is another $45.

The "pay a percentage" gig would not work with motors...imagine even a 3% commission on a $1,000,000 McLaren sale.

For me personally I think I was just looking for a way to justify heading to BK at that time of night and not feeling like I was a big fat sloppy glutton cow faced round child of puggyness....but thanks for helping out. Oh and Mob....flea market is where they sell FLEAS to circus folk, kind of like the NFL draft...seriously kid..I thought you were better than that. ;)