Ideas.... (56k warning)

iLkYsPoNy

if she's a tranny then... well I'd do her.... it..
Well, as most of have probably read... I wrecked my Mootang.

I found a place to do all the body work and such. I plan on pulling the engine and freshening it's appearance and then while it's out fill in all the holes in the bay. I doubt I'll be hiding the wires but just cleaning things up a bit.

I'm in the process of what and how I should paint the car. I'm looking to you folks for ideas and maybe a few Paintshop wizards to chime in. Here's some pictures to work with... Any ideas? Wheel ideas (damaged one, maybe two)? Also, it has since been lowered so the ride height it not the same anymore.

7.jpg

6.jpg

5-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

stang.jpg

stang1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Okay, so far the general opinion is to leave it white. But the pearl white idea is still in the back of my head.

What about the engine bay? Since I have the time, I might as well fill up all the holes in the engine bay. I probably won't hide the wires but who knows... that may change. I want to do something different with it. I was thinking about making the underhood and engine compartment black. Possibly painting the block black while its out along with some of the other stuff. Nothing will be polished so it will be the gray of the metal vs. the black paint scheme for under hood. What's your opinions on that? Been done? Pics? How about flat black?