Ideas on this chassis for Foxes...??m

90sickfox

Wasn't a pretty sight...and I've got big hands
SN Certified Technician
Mar 2, 2015
This is very interesting....

Roadster Shop has fabricated a chassis for our cars. Its gotta be stronger than a braced unibody. I wonder how much weight it adds to the car ?

Screenshot_20180829-222732_Chrome.jpg

Ou t would make a pretty strong street car....with SLA front suspension and a 9 inch carrier....or a strong drift car. It's got to be a monster in added weight.

• Sponsors (?)

17k for the full tilt boogie version, add I would guess 300 lbs (that maybe conservative) might as well throw in a coyote engine and a six speed. That will eat a hole in the kids inheritance.

Reactions: 1 user
That's a pretty sweet chassis/suspension setup for an ultimate street based car. I don't how that would fit into many racing series rules/ect, interesting option though.

Too many chevy parts on it though for my liking :p
And they lead off with the Chevy engine mounting options, THEN mention Ford. Meh.

That's a pretty sweet chassis/suspension setup for an ultimate street based car. I don't how that would fit into many racing series rules/ect, interesting option though.

Too many chevy parts on it though for my liking :p
And they lead off with the Chevy engine mounting options, THEN mention Ford. Meh.

Yeah I noticed that.... and seems like they only offer modular engine mounts and BBF. Smh.

When I hit the lottery I'll buy one and have it installed...

Reactions: 1 user