Idle issues with a foxbody and microsquirt

• Sponsors (?)

Ok getting closer. now datalog to full warm and then adjust the throttle stop out for me to achieve a 750 idle
[/
Rpm's are around 750-775. Idle is getting even better. The afr on the gauge of tunerstuido and my wideband are very different again.

Attachments

• 2019-09-05_14.04.52.msl
    3.1 MB · Views: 71
hmm if that is the case then i can no longer make alterations to the tune file... the WB needs to be calibrated in the MS so that it matches correctly.

what WB are you using?? [sorry if i have asked this already]

you should also recalibrate your TPS if you have not already in the tools menu at the top of the page.

It’s an aem x series. New just started using it when I installed this last week. Grounded at the computer ground on the passenger side. Wired into the harness of the ms.
I calibrated everything previously, would I need to do it again?

Yes that is correct. You may have better luck moving the signal ground to the sensor ground on the ECU. That's what I did when I ran the aem...
The regular heater ground still needs to be at chassis ground.

Yes that is correct. You may have better luck moving the signal ground to the sensor ground on the ECU. That's what I did when I ran the aem...
The regular heater ground still needs to be at chassis ground.
I have both grounds hooked up to the computer ground next to the battery. I also ran a wire from the negative battery post to that same bolt.
What do you suggest i try next ? I read online that people manually adjust the volts for the afr in ts so that it reads what ts shows.
Btw id like to pay you for your help with this so far. Where could I send you money at ?

I have both grounds hooked up to the computer ground next to the battery. I also ran a wire from the negative battery post to that same bolt.
What do you suggest i try next ? I read online that people manually adjust the volts for the afr in ts so that it reads what ts shows.
Btw id like to pay you for your help with this so far. Where could I send you money at ?
For the pay stuff let's talk over PM so we dont break any rules...

The O2 signal ground will be far more stable tied into the ground for the sensors at the ECU. Trust me.