If i dont have a wash tank then what???

• Sponsors (?)

I did mine at the 2 bit car wash, just make SURE you blow them off very very good when your done, or the things will rust right before your eyes. Take some simple green or that nasty super clean stuff with you.

gospeedgo said:
I did mine at the 2 bit car wash, just make SURE you blow them off very very good when your done, or the things will rust right before your eyes. Take some simple green or that nasty super clean stuff with you.
Thanks, i'll try that but i use this yellow stuff from the dollar store it's called AWSOME and let me tell you the name say's it all! Just if you use it on an engine make shure the engine is BONE COLD like first thing in the morning before you start it. Then spray it on a dry COLD engine let it stand for about 2-5 min. do not let it dry and dont do it in direct sun or heat!!!!! and hose it off with cold water. Put it this way i sprayed it on my R/C car chasie and let it sit in the sun for like 1 min. came out and it was dried and when i hosed it off the blue chasie was now the alum. color. It's safe to use on the engine just be carefull!!! Get the yellow stuff not the other color's of it they sell.And it's only a buck! peace

john :p

john :p