If You Had $4500 For Mods!

I vote for more suspension and brake system upgrades. One thing i learned over the years is that all that power doesn't mean sht unless it can go to the ground properly. Just my opinion.
One thing I've learned over the years, is that I'd way rather have a car that smokes tires on command and requires throttle modulation to control than some drag suspension setup with a gutless POS motor behind it. He's already stated repeatedly his suspension plans and what he wants.

• Sponsors (?)

What are you gonna be tuning with ? How many pounds of boost do you plan on making and what's the power goals . Deffinitley Pro m on the meter I Have an aeromotive 340 drop in and it's been flawless so far
I am going to have one of a couple competent tuners tune it. Donny walsh or lidio. My goals are 400 to 450 hp.

Reactions: 2 users
how ever the professionals do it.. Lidio or Donny Walsh. Dyno tune..
there's a few options . I have a piggy back unit Anderson pms . some guys use sct chips . was just wondering . make sure you speak to him so you know what he wants in the car when it gets there for whatever he is gonna tune with .

I am going to have one of a couple competent tuners tune it. Donny walsh or lidio. My goals are 400 to 450 hp.
Lidio is a good dude! We were hanging with him at the NMRA race and he
was a genuinely nice guy. His tuning work is top notch as well, can't go wrong with him.

Reactions: 1 user