Im gonna start riding my bicycle.....

• Sponsors (?)

3.30 for premium in houston, which is what i run. I recently read about a guy who made a 6 stroke motor. I thought it was cool as hell cause its realy really effecient. After the intial for strokes, on the last compression stroke it injects water into the combustion chamber to create a burst of steam to push the piston down 1 more time and to use up all the heat thats usually lost in combustion engines. I thought this was cool as hell.

I think NotchBack93 pretty much summed it all up. We're screwed, and there's not a damned thing any of us can really do about it. I can foresee that, in our lifetimes, the whole petroleum industry will finally reach a point of critical mass where there's not enough supply to keep up with demand, the trickle-down effect of ever-rising oil costs and inflation will screw up everything, and the entire world will either have to just buckle under the pressure and make a lot of drastic, DRASTIC sacrifices to cope with the change ... or ... the world falls into a self-destructive state of anarchy and society implodes, as a whole.

All because of fuggin' dinosaur piss. :(