I'm off to RMMR

Asha'man

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2002
Denver
I won't be on the boards for a couple of days, as I'm going to the Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup in Steamboat Springs today through Sunday. www.rmmr.org There are probably 15 people from my club alone going, and probably somewhere around 400 cars total. Although with this ****in' rain I don't know how well the turnout will be....:mad: Anyway, y'all have fun :D

Ash

• Sponsors (?)

Got back today....what an awesome time. There were 420 cars at the show, mostly classics :)( ) and there was some pretty crazy stuff there. The turbo'd 2000 Cobra R that I've seen locally was there, as well as a 36,000 mile '85.5 SVO, a few Cobra replicas and originals, a purple '66 fastback with an EFI '93 Cobra 5.0, etc etc etc. Not many hot women, actually, or I'd've gotten pics. :( It rained lightly about six times throughout the show on Saturday, and then it really poured as people started to scatter. I felt sorry for the Cobra and tonneau-covered 'vert guys, with no roof whatsoever. ;) I was riding back to the condos with two of my friends in Pat's '01 Roush stage 3 (yellow with Mystic flames!) and we passed my buddy Lee's 12.2 second '88 widebody hatch on the side of the road. Turned out he blew his discharge tube off his blower, and so we helped him get it back running in the pouring rain. :D I'll post a link to some pics when we get 'em up on our local board. 'Twas good times indeed...hopefully next year my car will be somewhat worth showing. ;)

Ash

Here are some pics that one of our guys took...clicky Our club group pics are the last two pages....mine is the only red car there. :D And believe me, Wood, it's definitely not worth showing....looks okay from a distance, but close up? Whole different story. :( And of course it's pouring down rain again today so I can't go out and try to start quieting down the orchestra of odd engine noises....:mad:

Ash